Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Maybelline Color Show

Maybelline Color Show

I am so excited to review this new products from maybelline. This was new to my eyes. When I first saw these little babies at the maybelline counters, I told my self that I should have some tnese.


Watch the full review of these Maybelline Color Show Lipsticks

What really surprised my are the prices, the color show line is very affordable! 


The lipsticks costs me P165.00 only! The packaging is in black, and smaller compared to their regular packaging. The color? also, pigmented. But the finish is not matte (satin finish). This is an "ok" product for me, for the price? P165.00 for a maybelline brand? Aw! That's why purchased two from the this line.

"308 Orange icon" 

Although, this lipstick doesn't meet my expectation of a true orange color. I really love this, because this gives me an instant color to my face. The color seemed pinky orangey to red. The smell of this lipstick is like tutti frutti. 
Here is the swatch!





Next lipstick shade is

"302 Chic Peach"

This has a little shimmers. I like glossy but not shimmery lipstick. Although this lipstick is frosted, the glitters are very fine and not that visible on the lips. Dont' worry, your lips will not look dry. The finish on the lips are still soft looking and moisturized. The color is ok to me, but I am not a fan of a frosted lipstick.. Because I think the boldness of a lipstick color is minimized when the color is frosted.
Here is the Swatch!



And Finally!!! The last shade that I got from them is my most favorite from this line,
The Party Pink!

The Party Pink! I really love this, the shade looks like a neon pink with a hint of a blue undertone. Really Brightens up my face




My Haul Video Including Some of my Purchases from the "Color Show Line"



If you wanna check out my other previous video.


Maybelline Favorites (Lipsticks, color tattoo, foundation & lip polish)

No comments: