Thursday, October 23, 2014

Elf Healthy Glow Bronzer

Elf Healthy Glow Bronzer
Shade: 2401 Sun Kissed

 

I have been longing for this product for the longest time, till I finally had this, the Elf Healthy Glow Bronzer. I was so excited when I first swatched this in the store. A golden bronzer, the swatch is so beautiful... I liked it. And I planned to make this as my cheek highlighter like any other girls do.


The packaging is plastic and transparent, ummm… it’s an ok packaging for me, what can I expect? It’s so freaking cheap for only P139.75







without flash


with flash

The swatch on my arm:

without flash

with flash


The swatch on my cheeks..
As you can see, its not visible, I was so disappointed coz for me doesn’t’ work!
Maybe because this is a bronzer and should not be use as a highlighter hahah LOL..

 I dunno, maybe next time I should buy the elf highlighter.. and this bronzer? I will still use this, but not gonna repurchase this anymore.



No comments: