Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The Best Sponge Tips You'll Ever Have



In this post I will show you how I sanitize, deodorize and soften my regular/traditional round beauty sponge. I think you can also do this with your beauty blender.




Things you'll need:
1. Compact or any mini jar that you can make it as a case for your beauty sponge.
2. Alcohol (atleast 70% solution)
3. Your beauty sponge

Procedure:
It so easy! First thing to remember is.. do not let your beauty sponges dry especially if it still has make up residue, this will make your sponges less durable.
You must soaked your beauty sponge in alcohol for overnight atleast twice or once a week.
Alcohol will prevent bad odor and molds in your beauty sponges plus this will make it softer, you'll start to notice a difference after more than a week of soaking and using it. But do not forget to rinse thoroughly your sponges with water before using it on your face of course hahah.. you dont want to put alcohol on your face right..?
You can wash your sponges in soap and water whenever you want, if you like you can do it once a week or once every two weeks.. its up to you. But do not forget to soaked your sponge in alcohol for atleast twice a week (if your sponge is newly bought) and atleast once a week (for maintenance).

For more info you may watch my video -->> The Best Sponge Tips You'll Ever Have

Thank you so much for reading my blog, I just wanna share this tips on you if you are on a budget and don't prefer a beauty blender because its pricey. I am not saying that if you do this, your cheap sponge with become a dupe of beauty blender.. but atleast.. this tip will make your regular sponge softer. I have been doing this since my college days (more than a decade LOL :P). I just want it to share with you coz I haven't seen someone doing this kind of trick and I hope this can help.

And oh.. try the regular round sponge from Aido (P30plus pesos), I highly recommend it coz its so dense and very good when you get to soften it with alcohol, plus its not rough like the other brands that I have tried.


No comments: