Wednesday, January 9, 2019

New Vice Cosmetics Aura Cheek Collection




New Vice Cosmetics Aura Cheek Collection


This is how the packaging looks like. It comes in a cute hot pink compact:






Aura Blush Shade: Manyika

I love the shade! It gives me a pop of color on my cheeks. Looks like I have naturally rosy cheeks. But I will not wear this when I am in a hurry, as this blush is very pigmented. You should carefully blend and pat gently on your cheeks. This shade can compliment any skin tone.






Aura Blush Shade: Shalah

This gives a very light orangey shade which is perfect for the summer. I love to this with orange lipstick also, or a nude peach lipstick.





Aura Blush Shade: Sweet Lang

This is one of the least pigmented shade, but this is my most favorite. This shade really complimented my fair skin tone, not to much pink, but just the right amount of color to my cheeks. I can use this when I am in hurry as I can apply this carelessly on my cheeks without making myself look like a clown.



Aura Contour: Confeeerm

What I love about this contour powder is that, it really gives a depth and shadows but still its blend-able. I wish they release a more cool tone shade. They only have 2 contour shades in this collection.





Aura Glow Shade: Splendid

I got the splendid because this is the lightest among the three shades of highlight powders This doesn't give you the "pak na pak" highlight or blinding highlight, but enough shimmer that you can use for ever day.

FOR MORE DETAILED REVIEW ABOUT THIS PRODUCT PLEASE WATCH MY VIDEO BELOW:



My Swatches:


No comments: