Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Super Affordable Products in Sweden | Normal Botique


When I first enter this store, my reaction is OMG! So many branded items and great finds here at a very low price. Their store's slogan is so true "Normal goods at abnormal prices" (normala varor till onormala priser).  NORMAL is a store that sells completely normal goods at abnormal prices.

Everything they sell is normal things that you use in your everyday life - eg. Ajax for cleaning, Gillette shaving equipment, hair care from L'oreal or makeup from Maybelline.

They buy the branded products where they are the cheapest so that we can sell them to you at a fixed, low price. You can often save 30-60% compared to the market price.


The Makeup Library Single Eyeshadow @ 35kr



Makeup Revolution Precious Stone -  Rubi Crush


To know more about the products that I got from them.. watch my video below..





L'oreal Hydra Genius Aloe Water @ 97kr



Pouch @ 44kr (Roughy P244.60)



Menthos lipbalm @ 21kr



L'oreal Elvital Frizz Killer Serum @ 42kr



Schwarzkopf Live Intense Hair Color in Cosmic Blue


To know more about the products that I got from them.. watch my video below..





Hair Removal Waxing Strips @ 44kr



Pure Living Cotton Pads 13kr


MY Hair Brush



MY Blackhead Remover @ 23kr





Contact Lens case @ 29kr



Super Cute Nutella mini



To know more about the products that I got from them.. watch my video below




No comments: