Sunday, February 28, 2021

LOUIS VUITTON NEVERFULL ORGANIZER & BAG SHAPER


In this video I will share to you my LOUIS VUITTON NEVERFULL MM BAG ORGANIZER, this is the best insert for my LV bag as this designed to shape and keep the interior of the bag clean. I looked at this type of bag insert / organizer in amazon, ali express, etc. but I got mine at Stainless Bag for very affordable / cheap price but good quality. My first choice is on red so it will match it with my bag, but they run out of stock so they offered me this neutral/beige color then they gave me free shipping. Soon I will upload video on how to style the Neverfull bag.





How To Collapse Louis Vuitton Box | No Damage Hey guys! In this video I will show you how to fold / lay flat your Louis Vuitton box so you can save storage space or maybe you will bring the box to travel home.

No comments: