Sunday, November 30, 2014

4u2 Dream Girl Reflection Quattro EyeShadow



4u2 Dream Girl Reflection Quattro EyeShadow

was only planning to buy my favorite single white eyeshadow from 4u2 Dream Girl Love Pink. But it was out of stock that time, that is why I put my hands on this eyeshadow pallete. Why not? This doesn’t hurt my pocket, for only P194.00 this is so freakin affordable.




I like the packaging, because it’s pink, it’s so small and easy to carry, plus, it’s so cute and looks kawaii!




You’ll get 4 colors in one palette.. plus! I got a white eyeshadow which is an essential in my make-up bag.




To give you an idea on how small this palette is..





And here is the arm swatch..



Here is my selfie! Hurray! Hahaha LOL





The pigmentation is okay to me, for the price its good, works good with a primer.
This eye shadow is best for beginners and great for teenagers. The colors are not harsh and can be used for everyday.







No comments: