Monday, November 24, 2014

Forever 21 Velvet Lipstick & Matte Lipstick (Love And Beauty)

Forever 21 Velvet Lipstick & Matte Lipstick
Love & Beauty










This is the packaging looks like.
It comes in a black box.






Here's the lipstick packaging.. It has a gold color which I find elegant and high end looking.. One of my favorite packaging among my lipsticks! Ever!







MATTE: BERRY

The first lipstick that I got is in the shade "BERRY". This is from their Matte Collection.


The lipstick is so soft.. I broke it LOL hahahaha...








The color is reddish pink plum color, so beautiful.. I love the color..


My Selfies wearing the Forever 21 Matte Lipstick "BERRY"








VELVET: NATURAL
The next shade that I got is "NATURAL" from their Velvet Lipstick line..
It says at box; "We've taken the matte to the nxt level by infusing our formulation with the perfect amount of moisture. Enjoy a kissable pout that gives a velvety soft finish that is irresistable."






The Shade is like a peachy brown color, can be a nude lipstick for deeper or morena skin tone.




My Selfies wearing the Forever 21 Velvet Lipstick "NATURAL"












MATTE: RED
This is in the shade Red, from their matte collection which I recently bought ^_^..
The shade is a bright orangey red color.. which I really like.
Also looks a truly red shade..






My selfies wearing the shade "red"




I already used this lipstick in this make up tutorial..Please watch my video using this lipstick ^_^


Other Information about the product:
Shelf Life: 12 Months
Cruelty Free
Products bought @ Forever 21 SM City North Edsa for P225.00 .


For More Information or review about this product please watch my video:



No comments: