Friday, November 21, 2014

Etude House Face Design Brightener


Etude house face design brightener
Shade: #Wannabe Face

Finally! I got my hands on this Etude House Highlighters! I've been longing for this highlighter for the longest time, and when I heard that Etude House was on sale, I grab the opportunity! 


This is the packaging, it comes in a matte finish cute box with princess inspired theme. So cute!

And at the back of the box, some fonts were in Korean but you will see some instruction in English. And also with illustration of a girl's face on how to use the highlighter.


This is how the compact looks like. Dark violet, shiny with slight shimmers.


The shade that I got is in "#Wannabe Face"

The actual product is in shimmery cream champagne color, with stars imprint. 

The compact also has a mirror.


 
Here is the swatch on my arm.

As you can see, the shimmers are so fine which is a good thing, but not as pigmented as I expected.


 

Swatch on my cheeks:





Final Verdict:
I like the shimmers because its so fine that they did not accentuate my pores and blemishes, makes my matte powder semi dewy and not flat which I really like. The finish is soft and gentle. Great for everyday highlighting. For the brightening effect, of course this does not give enough coz its cream colored unlike my favorite white eyeshadow from Glitz for u2. But this highlighter is great for almost all skin tones which is a good thing. The only downside to this is the price Lol hahaha! Coz its P628.00 (regular price). Its expensive for me as I have a limited budget only. But for me this is a great product, right amount of shimmers and colors that can suit many skin tones. 
Product information:
Etude house
Face Design Brightener 
#Wannabe Face
This baked highlighter formulated with soft shimmering champagne pearl powder illuminates the complexion for a celebrity - like glow. 
[Directions]
For Face Sculpting-Use a brush to evenly spread onto whole face throughout the last stage of makeup. For Highlighting-Use a brush and apply onto forehead and bridge of the nose or sweep across brow and cheekbones to highlight most flattering angles of the face.
[Caution] 1. Use only as directed. 2. Avoid storing in high and low temperature and areas exposed to direct sunlight. 3. Cease use if problems arise.
Shelf life: 24M
[Net Wt.] 9g (0.31 oz)
ETUDE Corporation
MADE IN KOREA (5111) 



Click Here For The Review of
Etude House Crystal Pearl Tear



No comments: