Friday, November 21, 2014

Etude House Crystal Pearl Tear

Etude House Crystal Pearl Tear



When I saw this little jar of shimmers. I was so curious so I opened the testers, as I put this to my eyes, I was so amaze how this can brighten inner corners. And when I saw that this only cost P298.00 plus with 20% off. I did not think twice. I bought it of course. Hahaha



The packaging is so small and cute. The actual jar it self has mo seal, it was only sealed with a scotch tape. 



But when you open the cap, the minnie jar gas another lid inside with little hole (minnie hole were sealed with transparent sticker plastic) for the product to come out when you shake it. 





If the you are not happy with the shimmers from the Etude House Face Design Brightener or you want more shimmers or you are going to party, this is great!




You can use this to highlight inner corners of the eyes:





 

Also, you can use this to your high point of you cheeks as a highlight. But be careful when overdone, this can accentuate some large pores on your cheeks if you have, as the  glitters of this is not a micro fine like the Etude House Face Design Brightener.




 




This is just like a fairy dust! I love this so much. 




The only downside to this is the packaging. When you pour the glitter onto its cap, there's nothing you can do to return the unused product but to put inside the jar and outside the hole and the product will mess inside the jar.




 Click Here For The Review on Etude House Face Design Brightener

Etude House Face Design Brightener











No comments: