Monday, March 23, 2015

City Color White Gold

I was so curious when I saw this product from an online shop.




The name of this product is very promising “City Color White Gold”



This how the packaging looks like.  It comes in a clear plastic box.





The product is in the mini jar.






To give you an idea on how big it is..






When you open the jar it come with another plastic lid that seals the jar to prevent the product from drying out easily.





This is how the product looks like..

It is a creamy mousse like eye shadow.




Here is the swatch.




I can describe the shade is gold with white undertone, that’s why its cold white gold. LOL hahahahaha


I really like this product coz:
1. I can use this as an eyeshadow alone:
2. I can use this a base for my eyeshadow, really like the finish ^_^
3.I can use this to highlight the inner corners of eyes..
4. Or even put this on my lower eyelid.

Just like what I did in this Make Up Look






And sometimes I use this to highlight my cheeks. But be careful as this product dries fast so you need to work on this faster..

I really like this product, one of my favorite.

If you want to see a detailed review on this product please watch my video.



Or.. If you want to see a makeup look using this product:

Watch my “Korean Celebrity Inspired Look Tutorial”




No comments: