Tuesday, March 10, 2015

L’oreal Paris Mat Magique All In One



L’oreal Paris Mat Magique
All In One

The Product Claims:

All in One
Matte Transforming Powder
SPF 34 PA+++ 12H Shine Resistant
Volcanic Perlite Infusion

The 1st Magical Matte All in One powder infused with volcanic perlite infusion, a natural yet powerful sebum absorbant.
Complexion enjoys a just-out of shower fresh finish & sensation. 12H shine-free, poreless skin perfection that lasts.

1.       PRIMES +
Shine-free skin canvas for a skin-balancing preparation.
2.       Covers +
Minimize apprearance of all blemish & skin perfections.
3.       Perfects +
Ultra-Smooth Poreless skin transformation, a refined airy smoothing finish.

Result: 12H Shine-free fresh look, impeccably poreless finish and ultra sensorial velvety soft touch.
Use alone or apply eveny over BB Cream or liquid foundation.

Non Comedogenic



Comes in a hot pink & black box, which I find it cute.






This is how the compact looks like.







It has a mirror and a separate compartment for the sponge which is hygienic.







The shade that I got is in N1 Nude Ivory. This is the lightest among the shades. The undertone is in beige. I think the second lightest shade of this has a yellow undertone but I did not get it coz its darker than my skin tone.









I got this for P499.00 @ SM Department Store



The coverage is medium coverage, when used alone.
Here is the before and after application.


As you can see my pimple marks lighten a bit after the application. But accentuate some of my dry patches, coz its super matte.

My verdict:

Coverage: Medium Coverage

Finish: Super Matte! Great for oily skin ^_^

Longevity: Really long lasting, took me 2 hours to oil up but did not beat 12H shine free as it
claims, coz my skin is super oily.

Packaging: Cute packaging! Pink color which is very girly

Price: A bit expensive, but for the quality it’s all worth it!



For More detailed review please watch my video.






No comments: