Wednesday, April 11, 2018

My First Gluta Drip Experience

My First Gluta Drip Experience


Hello mga sis..

Sharing you my first Glutathione Drip experience..



The Gluta Spa Philippines invited us to try their Glutathione Drip and Acne Facial Treatment which I really wanna try.

To give you an overview of my skin, I am naturally fair with pinkish undertone. That is why some says that I don't need this treatment, but I really wanna try it that is why I grab the opportunity when they invited us.

Glutathione is known as a powerful antioxidant and some of its side effect were lightening of the skin. Some says that this treatment help with their PCOS and I also have that condition. Although this does not directly linked with polycystic ovary, some says that this can help produce healthy egg cells.

After the Glutathione Drip session I instantly notice a slight brightening of my face, of course one session is not enough to completely lighten the skin. But still I notice a very slight difference.

Here my photos while on gluta drip together with my friend Shirleen of Pretty Angel Shoppe







After the gluta drip session..


AcneTreatment Facial is next..

I really love this facial treatment as this instantly dries out my pimple. This also has micro peeling effects, to help skin rejuvenate and remove dead skins. 

To see the actual facial treatment and glutathione drip please watch my video below


Please watch my vlog for full video..



For more info and bookings please contact their facebook page embedded below

The Gluta Spa Philippines
Unit 117 Ground Floor. Cityland Grand Central, Sultan Street EDSA Shaw Blvd
Mandaluyong, Philippines
0905 660 8779


No comments: