Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Precious Skin Care Cosmetics Lip & Cheek Tints

Precious Skin Care Cosmetics Lip & Cheek Tints


Gaya ng request nyo mga sis, again.. Tagalog blog post para inyo.

If you are following my vlogs on youtube, you all know that I am not a fan of Lip Tints. Coz it feels like I am wasting my money, kasi nga diba may lipstick naman..

But now I appreciate the tints nung naka-subok ako. Kaya pala my sister is addicted to lip and cheek tints kasi maganda pala talaga silang gamitin especially if good quality tints ang pinag-uusapan.

If I feel like I dont want to use lipstick sa oras na yun, and I dont want to look pale. Lip Tints ang sagot. Effortless blooming look without looking so prepared.

Precious Skin Care Cosmetics sent me their very own Lip & Cheek Tints!
What I like about these tints:

  1. very light weight
  2. no bitter taste
  3. smells great for a lip products because of the fruity flavor
  4. long wearing
  5. you can apply lightly as a tint, but can look like a lipstick if applied heavily
  6. non drying on the lips
  7. I like the gold and pink packaging
  8. all of their shades were very pretty ( hindi ko alam alin ang ibibigay ko sa sister kong nakaabang sa tints na ito, parang ayaw ko siya bigyan LOL hehe) 

SHADE: Calm







SHADE: Prettylicious






SHADE: Sophisticated






SHADE: Hotty






SHADE: Temptation





SHADE: Sweet Love











No comments: