Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Prestige Sunblock Spray SPF 100 w/ Glutathione | The Best Sunblock

Prestige Sunblock Spray SPF 100 w/ Glutathione | The Best Sunblock


     If you are following my vlogs you will know that I hate using sunblock. Because it feels like it causes me breakouts and I don't like to put too many creams on my face especially during the day given that I have super oily skin. 

     Imagine if I will put sunblock cream on my face, its going to be three creams on my face, moisturizer, sunblock & primer. And my skin can't tolerate it! But that's not all, sunblocks or sunscreen are needed to be reapply during the day depending on its SPF content. But how will you reapply your sunblock if its a cream type? You will remove your make up first and then reapply sunblock? or you will ruin your make up by reapplying it on top? That's hassle right?!

     And when I discovered this Sunblock from Prestige this encourages me to use sunblock!
What I love this, it is a sunblock spray! Meaning putting too many creams on face will never happen LOL! After I wash my face, I double cleanse it using a toner then I'll spray the Sunblock, after it was set on my face I'll apply my moisturizer and lastly my primer before make up, yeah! Problem solved! I put only two creams on my face, and sunblock did not add additional moisture or I did not add another layer of creams on my face. Plus, I can reapply this sunblock during the day by spraying it all over my face without ruining or reapplying my makeup of-course. What I like about this is, this is a "sunblock", not a sunscreen, with a high SPF content, SPF100!

MY FULL VIDEO REVIEW




This is how the product looks like..

Prestige Sunblock Spray SPF 100 with Glutathione
100 ml
I purchased this @ Pretty Angel Shoppe

No comments: