Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Yakikai - Yakiniku Fusion Buffet (Japanese/Korean)


Yakikai - Yakiniku Fusion Buffet (Japanese/Korean)


Buffet nowadays is trend in Philippine Restaurants, especially Korean and Japanese Cuisine. And this restaurant nailed it! They made a fusion of both cuisine in a very affordable price. Everything on their menu is soooooo  delicious! Me and my friends loved it!

I even went back there to bring my parents..

Super Yummy Foods you can also find at the Buffet Counter, just to give you an idea..


































Watch my Vlog to see more





Their Latest Promo!














Their Address:

122 Scout Lazcano St, Brgy Sacred Heart
Quezon City, Philippines
m.me/yakikaigrill
Call +63 927 138 3980 FB>> https://www.facebook.com/pg/yakikaigrill/

No comments: