Monday, September 14, 2020

H&M Body Suit & Lingerie Try On Haul

H&M Body Suit & Lingerie Try On Haul

Hey Friends,

For today's video I will be sharing to you my hauls from H&M.. I am so excited because we will be featuring their lingeries.. yey!


Watch my video to see how the lingerie fit me..

I love lingerie as they are sexy but elegant. If you are following me for some time, you know that I love lace and ruffles. Plus, bodysuit lingerie is so versatile as you can wear it as undergarment or as a top paired with your favorite jeans or skirt.


The first thing that I got from them is this super sexy red lace lingerie, the strap of this is a little thicker than usual strap, its made up of stretchable lace. My actual size on body type lingerie is 36 now as I gain weight but I got the 34 one.. its because they ran out of other sizes so I have no choice. 

The caps is very low on my chest its because this is not my size, hahaha well you know I am stubborn, I picked this up because I like the color a lot. This has a push up pads and underwire..


The next thing that I got is of course black color, you know I love black color, as this is my favorite color too.. actually I am so lucky because I got most of my favorite color in this haul, red, gold and black.. I am looking for pink there but I did not be able to find.

The size of this body type lingerie is 36 which is my exact my size.. perfect fit for me. This is padded and underwire also. The lace patter on gives me the illusion of slimmer waist..


The next is this gold color..

This is not a lingerie but a swim suit, I did pick this up because they look elegant. I can pair them with my favorite jeans if I will not go to the beach.. The size for this is 34 again, I forgot that I am 36 now, as you can see the neckline is so low on my chest because I cant pull it up anymore as the size is smaller than my actual measurement hehehehe.. I am planning to exchange this for bigger size I hope they still have my size hehehe.. this has pads but not underwire by the way.


The next thing that I got is this black bra, I love this, super comfortable. Push up, padded and underwire. 


The last thing that I got is this girdle type short, its tight fighting, shaping my waist and butt but at the same time soft and comfortable.. I will be using this as undergarment for my super short skirts because sometimes the wind outside makes my skirt fly hehehehe


1 comment:

Panty Buns said...

All of the red beige and black lingerie fashions in your H+M Body Suit + Lingerie Try On Haul look especially pretty being showcased by you in your beautifully made lingerie review video!!!!!!

My blog: Full Brief Panties
My YouTube: misterpantybuns Channel
My Twitter: @Panty_Buns