Wednesday, February 24, 2021

YSL ALL HOURS FOUNDATION STICK

 



YSL ALL HOURS FOUNDATION STICK

Shade that I got is BD20

Claims of the Product:

WHAT IT IS
A medium to full coverage, oil-free foundation stick in a long-wear cream to powder formula, that provides a natural matte finish, feels weightless on skin and controls shine all-day.

WHAT IT DOES
It is the best of All Hours Liquid Foundation in a new buildable coverage, multi-tasking and ultra-convenient format that can be used anywhere and anytime. Use it as an all-over face foundation, spot treat as a concealer or chisel your face as a contour.

BENEFITS
All Hours is oil free, non-comedogenic and dermatologist tested. It is made with the finest pigments and ingredients that respect and care for the skin and provide the perfect natural matte finish.

All Hours Foundation Stick can be used in several ways, by applying directly on the skin and blending out with your fingers, a foundation brush or a blender sponge. (directly on skin for the most coverage or buffed out with a brush for airbrushed finish). Start by applying the formula on the center of the face, the forehead and the chin.


PLEASE WATCH MY VIDEO BELOW FOR DETAILED REVIEW






My Verdict:
This foundation has a light to medium coverage. This has cream to powder finish and not sticky at all which I really love. This is lightweight and did not cause my skin to oil up more. My skin is super oily I think this is a good cream stick foundation for my skin types. Although this is not oil control, but it did not give me greasy feeling. But based on thei claim that this is long lasting.. Hmmn.. I can tell its not. As I notice within few hours after applying it, the foundation my nose started to fade. Overall I like this foundation, but please keep in mind that this will not last you all throughout the day especially if you have oily skin.


INGREDIENTS: CYCLOHEXASILOXANE . PHENYL TRIMETHICONE . ISOHEXADECANE . METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER . POLYETHYLENE .ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE . CYCLOPENTASILOXANE . ARACHIDYL PROPIONATE . LAUROYL LYSINE . ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE . PARFUM / FRAGRANCE . PERLITE . DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE . BENZYL ALCOHOL . LINALOOL . [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE . CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES . MICA

No comments: