Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Shopee Lingerie Try On

Shopee Lingerie Try On



Hello Friends, for todays lingerie series we will be trying on lingerie from shopee!
These past few months of sharing my lingerie try ons on my youtube channel, some requested me to feature affordable undies, and I think Shopee Lingeries are one of the good option.

Here is the Sample of bralettes and seamless panties that I got from shopee..


Would you believe the bralettes are only Php 55.00 and the seamless panty is Php35.00 only?



Want to see more of my Lingerie Purchases? Please watch my video below for more details on where I got them..




1 comment:

Panty Buns said...

You make all of these lingerie fashions from Shopee Lingerie look especially pretty - you modelled them beautifully!!!
I especially love the appearance of the seamless panty you styled with the blue bralette at 1:42 of this video (in the top photo above).
You look very pretty wearing them. xx <3

my blog (an older post) with embedded video Mister_Panty_Buns-loves-having-Hanes-Women's-Nylon-Panties-on | misterpantybuns - YouTube
my YouTube channel videos
my Twitter